HRS M3 users

I had a MS 4" platform with their brass footers under my Voyd TT. I really thought it sounded wonderful until I tryed a HRS M3 with Nimbus Spacers and Couplers. I sat down and took notes on music I am very familiar with. I then put the MS back in and again took notes. The HRS was a superior product in every way, so much so that I put the MS up for sale the same day. I was angry that I was duked into thinking Maple was a good platform for audio products.

For those who have upgrade fever I would recommend trying HRS with your gear to find out how good your audio components really are.

Any other HRS users out there want to chime in?
128x128glory

Showing 1 response by genesis168

Maple is indeed a good solution but there are lots better. Some might suit your taste better. The good thing about Maple is that it sounds natural but can at the same time sound muddy at times.I have not used the HRS platforms so cannot speak for it but I do have a HRS record clamp (they call it the analog disc). That is probably the best deal anyome can find in a record clamp. Difinitely an improvement and there is a good chance it betters some a few times it's price.

Cheers,