How would the Usher BE10 sound with Mac

I recently purchased a Mac MC402 amp, C46 Preamp, and the MCD201 player. I was curious if the Usher BE10's would be a good match with this setup. I haven't purchased any cables as of yet either.I really like the sound of the B&W 802D's as well. I like to listen to pretty much anything. But lately, I've been hooked on funk, think Maceo Parker, and alot of blues. Any help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks gang.
roadking1
I used to own the 802d and now own the Usher BE-10. Personally, I found the Usher to be more dynamic, transparent, and engaging. The 802d is good but I thought it was slower and warmer, being better suited for jazz. Given your musical tastes, I would prefer the Usher.

As for MAC gear, I am not sure since I have only heard MAC a few times before. Generally speaking, I would be wary of any electronics that takes away from the strengths of the Usher speakers. I found that ss amps and a musical pre to work best with the BE-10.
Like with all audio dpends on your source and cabling. I highly recommend Clear Day Solid Core Silver- Shotgun. FYI He advertises here
I'm thinking the exact same thing as I just picked up the MC501 monoblocks and want to upgrade from my N803S

I am thinking the warmth and liquid "tube-like" voicing of the Macs will complement the Be-10 nicely.
I'm affraid the 802Ds bass would overwhelm my 12x20 listening room.