How to stream sound from your turntable?

I have a Rega RP3 and a Rega Fono Mini phono stage. The phono stage has a USB output. I also have a Bluesound Node 2 streamer, which accepts an optical digital input (as well as an analog 3.5 mm input) as sources. I’d like to be able to listen to my records in multiple rooms, which a connection to the Bluesound would allow me to do. I have tried using MF V-link to convert the USB output from the phono stage to optical, but it didn’t work. It seems that the USB output on the phono stage wasn’t able to power the V-link. Any suggestions for how to achieve my goal cheaply? If possible, I’d rather stay in the digital domain rather than having the Bluesound digitize the analog signal from the phono preamp. 
andrejb
I would like to have both a direct connection to my integrated for listening room only listening and a separate connection to the streamer. I believe the only way to achieve this the analog way would be to use a Y splitter for the analog output, one cable going to the integrated and one going into the 3.5mm input on the streamer. Any thoughts on how this would affect the sound quality for either connection?
Shouldn't be a big deal considering you are gonna digitize it. I would unplug the jack from the streamer for critical listening.
Post removed