How to connect Tidal

I use the Tidal app from the App Store on Apple TV to stream high definition music. I connect my Apple TV 4K directly to my Rotel RAP-1580 processor via HDMI. TIDAL offers HiFi subscribers uncompressed 16 bit / 44kHz CD Quality rendering and a selection of Masters ranging from 16 to 24 bit / 44.1, 88.2, 96, 192 up to 352 kHz, however the Apple TV 4K can only output up to 16-bit 48kHz.  How can I connect Tidal to my RAP-1580 so that the processor receives the 24 bit signals from Tidal Masters tracks?  What device can I use?  There is no Tidal app on the processor itself nor can the device connect directly to the internet other than for firmware updates.
murphyb
You would need to insert a DAC of some description in the chain.
But it would need to be a streaming DAC or at least Bluetooth aptx capable so you could stream Tidal from your phone to it.

Something like a Bluesound product would be perfect.
But depends how much you want to spend?
Thank you so much for getting back.  I hadn't heard of Bluesound, but am looking into it as an option.  I did find out this morning that the PC USB connection in the back of the RAP-1580 can connect to my MacBook Pro which can be configured to output audio at 96 kHz which gets me a little closer to the Tidal Masters recordings that can go as high as 352 kHz.  However, having to set up my laptop that way is an inconvenience so Bluesound might be a far better alternative.  Thank you again.
No problem
Something like this would be my thought

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Bluesound-NODE-2i-Media-Streamer-White/274449668380?epid=13039761815&hash=item3fe679991c:g:3soAAOSwya1fKfeY

But again it all depends on how much you want to spend to extract those possible 24/192 files.
However if it is Tidal you have to be talking about their masters files which are encoded in MQA so not sure if your Rotel could even handle those?
The Node 2i would work with streaming hires Qobuz files up to 24/192 to your Rotel.