How to amplify 4 Main/Front Speakers

Newbie here. I have an old Sony DA3ES Receiver driving an equally old pair of B&W DM640s with B&W 303s for side-positioned surrounds. The receiver has connections for only two 'front' or 'main' speakers so the 303s are hooked up as surrounds. Is there a way to get the signal going to the mains to also travel to the 303s?

This is probably a stupid question but I need to learn this stuff.
civilguy
I grabbed an Adcom GFS-6 6 Way Speaker Selector off eBay on the advice of a couple other posters as I want to send music to a couple different rooms but not likely at the same time. This unit allows me to select speakers in different rooms. There's not a separate volume control for each pair but that's not critical as I'll only be listening in one room at a time and will adjust the volume for the speakers I'll be listening to.
If you have the GFS-6, then there won't be a problem. Just switch back and forth between whatever speakers you want to listen to.
I unhooked the 8 ohm 303s from the amp and am just listening to the 640s and WOW do they sound better. I have now become a stereophile, formally, officially. The crazy thins is that I've had the 640s since about 1994 and never fully appreciated the sound they produce. From the things I've learned on this forum and elsewhere about making sure they're positioned correctly and far enough from the wall, I've re-discovered my own speakers. Thanks, all!
I use an Adcom GFS-3 on my second system. I usually select either my main, or deck speakers. You can play multiples at once. I do this from time to time when my house and yard are full of guests. Works fine.