How old are you?

No age is too young or too old. Just general curiosity about the average age of Audiogon members. 

I’ll start. I’m 39.

128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xtoro3
I am a 65 with a few problems (and that excludes my HiFi set).  After a great hang gliding decade, my last manoeuvre  ended in a 120’ vertical dive into terra forms
 My sporting life will feel 75 (I can do anything),, but mentally at 55.
New left knee. Both hips. L4/L5 artificial disc, now fused. C4/C5 and C5/C6 MRI’d this week exposing severe foraminal narrowing (both levels) so my left shoulder is stuffed. I am naturally left handed so there’s a problem.

Age? Not an issue. Body functionality is a whole different issue.

Lesson. Look after yourselves. Go to the Doctor for a 3 month checkup as required. See him/her for any niggle.
i am 51, old enough to have seen Frank Zappa and Miles Davis on stage, bought my first nice system at 21, Accuphase E-205 with Cabasse Clipper II and kept it for....almost 30 years upgrated recently to an  indecent nice system as i have now a dedicated room where i don't have to care about disturbing somebody.
79 years old. Got back into 2 channel when I retired in 2003. Can only afford vintage pieces, but find that eventually they are like children requiring costly maintenance. Awaiting delivery of my first brand new piece since the early 60’s and if I like it, I will sell off my vintage / expense ridden "children". I truly enjoy many of these discussions and I look forward to those in areas of my interest, but, quite frankly, many go way beyond my understanding.