How much better is Theta Cas 2 compared to Classe

I currently own the Classe SSP-75, and was if anyone has compared these two units(Theta casablanca II) directly or have owned the both of them at one time or another. Is it worth the upgrade? Would I need the Extreme Dac's to hear a big difference, or will superior dac's do the job. Do I need either of these dac's in all channels or can I get away with just the front 2 channel ungraded dac's in order to better my Classe. I am currently using a Classe CAV 150 amp. I am interested in comparing these two units FOR HOME THEATER only. I am using Joseph Audio mains and center and Revel surround speakers with all MIT cabling. Don't get me wrong, it sounds phenomenal right now but I am interested in taking it to the next level if I can. Thanks to everyone who responds.
musicmannj

Showing 1 response by merge038346

if you do upgrade your amp, or buy the new processor, don't skimp on the center channel, since this upgrade is for HT. If you go with the better DACs up front, use them for all three channels. Or, If you upgrade your amps up front, upgrade all three channels.