how much better is the kuzma 4 point then my TTW Jelco

Guys I am a vinyl newbee- I have the Dr fieckert Firebird table that came with the TTW Jelco avro  arm- Was thinking of upgrading to the Kuzma 4 point-Will I notice a HUGE difference or not- thanks
fluffers
Chakster, The Talea and 3P are very similar in design, instalation and set up. The Durand Talea in my view is much better designed, easier to install precisely and adjustments are a pleasure. Making it my first choice. The kuzma 4 points would be my second. This is just my view.
I'm just say'in ✌️🖖

I too owned the Talea. It is a fabulous arm. I now own the 4Point.

Both these arms have azimuth adjustment. As far as I know the Jelco does not.

Once you've owned an arm with azimuth adjustment, and been able to 'dial in' the diamond on the end of the cantilever, you'll rarely use anything else.

For me, female voice needs to be perfect. With azimuth adjustment, you'll almost drive yourself crazy. However, once you get there, it's like a complete system overhaul.

If you don't mind spending an entire afternoon, or sometimes an entire weekend, adjusting alignment, side rake angle, down force, and yes azimuth, then the 4Point is great.

If your not a tweaker, or your system doesn't change with minor adjustments, then stick with the jelco.

Billy

PS until someone purchases the rotating headshell patent (RSLabs A1 tonearm (I believe now owned by Sikura Systems), and gives the patent to Frank Schroeder), then we are all dealing with the 'second' best tonearms on the planet. I broke my A1 a few years ago, and am still crying.

The Jelco  (at least in TTW guise) does have an azimuth adjustable head shell.  The AVRO is a step up from a standard Jelco, but it's not as good as a 4 point or a Phantom.
4 Point is the ugliest tonearm i have ever seen at this price point.   

I think Reed 3P is the best in terms of flexibility (azymuth and VTA on the fly are amazing). This tonearm is easy to set-up. Bearing system is unique and every cartridge sounds great on Reed 3P. Amazing build quality!