How much better is the Krell 400xi compared to the

How much better is the Krell 400xi(200w) compared to the Krell 300i (150w) people? Sound quality and overall performances?

Thanks
rapogee
Tuanngo, sorry! It's a typo.I meant " Indofunka" . An old man tried to type wihtout reading glass, that's what happened.
It's been said many times, but is worth repeating "The Krell 400xi sounds best when run in balanced mode", Krell KAV components are fully balanced by design, the single-ended RCAs are an after-thought. Treat yourself to a good balanced CD Player and quality XLR ICs, and you will hear a very noticable leep forward in performance, equal to a component upgrade. Many people buy this Integrated because it's cheap and make the mistake of pairing it up with a cheap source and ICs, and end-up disappointed with its performance. I recently heard a 400xi hooked-up (balanced)to the new Krell Evo. 505 CD Player ($10K) and a pair of Wilson W/P-8s ($28K) and it blew my mind. Unbelievable, what an inexpensive but well-built Int. Amp. can do when paired with a state-of-the-art Source and reference-grade Speakers. It was by far the best system that I have heard out of 2 simple, modest sized boxes and a pair of generic ICs.
I agree competely with Luther. I'm currently using Aerial Acoustic 5's and the midrange is to die for. Warm and forward sounding. I think in a year or two after people are done buying and selling the Krell 400xi, people might consider it a classic. John Wright of Museatex suggested the Krell might be a good fit with my digital front end because it allows everything to pass thru and is very neutral. Oddly enough the Krell 400xi has a love/hate following among people in this forum. I'm firmly rooted in the love camp.