How Many Turntables Have You Owned

As for me... My first that I can remember was a Webcor - part of their Holidy package. then... Garrard, Benjamin Miracord, Dual, Bogen, Thorens TD 124, and 121, Rek o Kut, LinnSondek, Grado, Rega, SME, VPI... I probably have forgotten a few
128x128stringreen
An ancient automatic thing hooked up to a tube pilot receiver, Dual 505, Thorens 318, Linn LP12 Valhalla, Rek-o-Kut B12H, Garrard 301 with Grace 707 arm. Currently a Garrard 401 with Jelco750L. Still have and rarely run the LP12.
Ha,ha,ha! Too many to remember. Right now, 4: Thorens TD-147 w/Shure V15VXMR cart, Hitachi HT-40S w/Audio Technica AT-150 cart, Technics SL-210 w/ADC XLM MK3 cart, the last one is in storage 9 years and I forgot the make, model, and cart!
By last count, 37 over last 40 years from original AR to Linn LP-12.
My favorite is a Sony PS X-7 with its rock solid base and imageing , original Sony carbon-fiber arm with Sumiko CF headshell and 20 lb zinc base.
If my recall is accurate, I've had 17 over 48 years in audio. I now am back to idler-wheel drives with the Lenco Reference Mk II. My first turntables were all idler-wheel drives before I went to direct drives, belt drives, straight line trackers, etc.