How many of us are truly diversified

So here is my question after reading a couple of these Class D threads and how they are taking over the world.
How many of us are truly diversified in our home audio systems. How many of us have multiple systems in the home that are of different class amps or integrated.

I have Class D Yamaha and NAD 3020 out by my pool.We have a Pass Labs INT25 (A) in the bedroom.
Quicksilver Integrated AB tube in the officeAH Quliton X200 class A/AB in the living roomAnd I have a Bel Canto.One C5i in the hangar.
I am going to say I love my tube amps and the thing I like about the Class D stuff I have is I can go Cheap, Cheap on speakers. Hell they are on the deck by my pool and in our hanger (cheap old metal style hanger, rusty and almost a dirt floor).
So I was curious how many of us here have multiple systems of various classes and what is your fave.

128x128earlflynn

Showing 1 response by 213runnin

Diversified?  Now we have to be diversified?  Phooey on that.

If you are buying buying amps with the goal of simply owning the many different classes, then you've lost track of the plot.  Same deal if you are buying to belong to the class D club.  Class D is not taking over the world, and neither is class A, class A/B, class H or class Z.  

Buy what you like to listen to, whatever makes your speakers really sing.  It just so happens that I've got a class D amp in my car.  Sounds harsh until it warms up in the winter, all other times it sounds flawless.