How many hours per week do you listen to music?

I'm just curious how much time people here spend listening to their system in a typical week. I spend about 2 hours/day during the week and 4 hours/day on the weekend, so that's 18 hours/week total.
rrolack
Post removed 
About 2 hours a day - a good headset (Sennheiser) turned out to be my best friend because my wife enjoys movies in the evenings. I can watch the picture and listen to my music at the same time. You would be amazed at how much of a movie you can follow without the dialogue!!
Puerto, What an interesting way to be with her and still listen. I think my wife would still object but I might try this.
Also, brings back vivid memories of a great ad by Koss-the husband is listening and she is doing her thing. Can anyone provide that image for those that might have missed it?
Ed
Dred: FWIW my wife could care less. We are together, she is enjoying the movie and I am enjoying the music. The only caveat is that she keep the volume of the movie at a reasonable level. It has worked well.
At work on average 7 hours/day. I have two residential design showrooms and we have full-showroom sound throughout both with separate controls by room and office. Mostly listen to XM stations. Some terrific listening. We've been glued to the "Jam Band" station the past couple of weeks.

At home I don't get as much opportunity to listen to either of my systems since my wife appreciates family time with her and my 7 y.o. daughter (so do I). I try to squeeze in at least 4 hr/wk serious listening time via my main system.

Disney movie or 500-Rummy anyone?