How long is too long to ship?

I bought a item by check. The check cleared 3Jan 02 today is the 15th. Sent email the 10th no reply. Sent nasty email today and responce was not shipped yet will check with bank. When you tell me it will clear on the 3rd and it clears on the 3rd i expect it to be shipped within 3 days. I am not sure but am i expecting too much?
ninja

Showing 2 responses by kirk930

i hate waiting, i feel your pain. i have a similar situation going on right now. i sent the product in good faith, even before i got the money. i received a bank check a few days later. i gave positive feedback and proceeded to my bank. the bank check was made out to somone else. the product was delevered according to ups on the ninth. i cannot get a response from this person at all. it is now the 16th. can a bank check be cannceled by the person who sent it? needless to say my next step is to get audiogon involved. it is hard to be honest sometimes.
glen i have tried the phone # . unlisted. his feedback was great. email me with those other methods. does it invole broken legs?