How long does Class A have?

Hi Guys/Gals
 I have a Sugden A21SE which is a Pure Class A single ended design, I absolutely love this musical amplifier with its strangely plentiful 30wpc, it runs hots as they do, I always enjoy watching the faces of my uninitiated friends when they touch it after I mention they get hot, lol.
But in this modern green era I wonder just how long do Class A amplifiers have before Greta Thunberg gets wind of this inefficient method of creating sound and pisses on the parade?

Thoughts?
mrmeaner
We need more Greta Thunbergs
We get too much useless hot air from politicians and political commentators as it is.

Spenav  - Alberto not Roberto-- just sayin-- I have his amps and love them--
    As we die off, our heirs will throw our prized systems in the rental dumpsters.  I retrieved a lot of things my sisters threw away.  They will trash my stuff, unless I donate it to, maybe, a theater, which will quickly destroy it from ignorance.
Cheers!
  Boy was I sleeping ! I have a Duramax Diesel, VW TDI  Diesel , Ranger bass boat with a large displacement 2 stroke, 2 Harleys . Indoors I’m running tubes and a plasma TV . Not even going to list my guns!  I believe that we are such a small society we will continue to fly under the radar ! But to support my Transistor Brethren , I promise to buy a First Watt next spring when funding becomes available. In closing I’ll say this “ I love you guys and there’s not a damn thing anyone can do about it “. Happy Listening , Mike . 
Post removed