How good are the Audience Au24 SX speaker cables?

How good are the Audience Au24 SX speaker cables?  I read that the SX is a big improvement over the SE.  I am currently using the Triode Wire Labs SC and wondering if the SX would be a good upgrade.  Has anyone ever compared the 2?  I am looking for significant sound improvement over the TWL without breaking the bank.  Thanks. 

respected_ent

Much Thanks! Guys

it seems that I have been away from Audience for far too long. I will have to re-visit this brand as soon as possible.

Happy Listening!

I own the TWL SC, and PC and absolutely loved them!  They, however, don't have the same soundstage as the Au24SX.  Where the TWL's are a bit more "forward" the Au24SX is slightly warmer with more depth. Both are killer when it comes to midrange (without being lackluster in the highs or bass).  And as a matter of fact, the TWL has slightly better bass, but the Au24SX has better bass extension and decay. You can't go wrong with either.  However, I would say if you didn't really care about price, the nod would go toward the Audience Au24SX (not by much). And the longer you allow them to burn-in the sweeter the sound.  While I'm not a fabulist or prone to hyperbole I can say so far these are the best over-all cables I've heard and or owned.
I use the AU24 SX speaker cables, which I purchased new, with my Magico A3 speakers. With the caveat that I have not tried other cables with these speakers -- also relatively new -- I find the SX's near faultless. Their bass in very tight and deep; midrange is fluid and melodic. The only minor criticism I may have is that they lack some sparkle at the very top end, but with the A3's this may be a blessing in disguise. With my previous speakers, I used bi-wired Valhalla 1 speaker cables, which some say were thin and tipped up in the highs, so perhaps that is what I became accustomed to.
The SX's may not dazzle, but that is a compliment. They are excellent performers that are easy to live with and are an exceptional value.
Neal