How do you think this AC power will be?

DH Labs Silver Sonic-Red Wave Premium A/C Power Cable (10 gauge)

SonarQuest CRYO AG Silver Plated Series US NEMA Power Plug Connector ST-AgP(B) & ST-AgC(B)

I'm not doing anything fancy at least for now. I'm just connecting the wires to the plugs and that's it. 
todd1010
I have tried the DH Labs Power Plus with the Sonar Quest.Connectors

It is better than a stock power cable and about s good as Furutech 10 gauge bulk cables, but without the expense.

The Connectors are one of the best out there -  I use them on all of my cables

If you want to improve the  sound considerably but with minimal work I would make the cable itself by simply braiding three  12 gauge conductors. Cover with expandable nylon sleeve for e professional finish 

Take a look at thisTake Five Audio wire - it is perfect for power cables
https://www.takefiveaudio.com/products/332-mil-spec-12-awg-silver-plated-copper-cryo-treated-black/

It does come in 10 gauge, but only in black

For the ultimate power cable take a look at the Power Helix
http://image99.net/blog/files/category-002ahelix-power-cable.html

I am yet to try a better power cable - I've tried cables between $1000 and $1500 and it beats them hands down.

People that have built the Helix have said they outperform their considerably more expensive power cables from established brands

Improvements include
- more expansive image
- faster dynamics
- more clarity and detail

Hope That helps - Steve

Good to hear. I based my purchase upon you Helix design information as it mentions those products but without getting into any kind of DIY. DH Labs has a sale going on now on must of their bulk wire. So I jump on it. I just didn’t want to build anything just yet. I’m still one of those guys that have not heard a difference in power cables but I haven’t given many a try. So I don’t have much to compare them to.
I just got my DH Labs cable in the mail today. Wish I had seen the sale... Waiting on more supplies to make the Power Helix Cord.

Thanks for the tutorial Steve.
Guys - If you have any questions - just ask - happy to help

In terms of inprovements that can be acjieved....
- the Helix Speaker cables offered the most noticeable improvements
- the IC's were perhaps the next best
- the power cords are a little more complicated

The power cords improvements were most noticeable on components that have a less capable power supply - like source components.
- e.g. my Bluesound Node 2 streamer/DAC improved significantly, whereas my amp, although improvements can be heard - I found I had to listen more intently for subtle improvements in the music - such as the reverberations in venue acoustics. Live perofrmances excell in this area

The sound once all cables are of the helix design is very aluring and based on feedback from others that have tried them, confirms an almost holographic like 3d image that appears to make the speakers invisible and a level of clarity that allows music to be played at louder volumes without listner fatigue.

Of course, much of this has to do with room acoustics as well - so you job is not done quite yet

Just remember to allow the requisite time for burn-in - it is very important to achieve the best possible results

BTW - I changed the web site a little yesterday - for the power cables due to some recent findings...
- I now also recommend the Silver Plated Mil Spec for both the live and neutral conductors.
- it perfroms as well as the DH Labs and Furutech wire
- it is more affordable
- and you don't have to strip out the conductors

But if you already have the Bulk cables from either DH Labs or Furutech then you might as well use that.

Regrds - Steve 
Thanks for that. 

So you’re saying you can buy just the 10 gauge mil spec wire I read of the 12 gauge and braid it to achieve some great results also without going into the full helix power cable, is this correct?