How do you sort your LPs?

How do you sort your LPs?
By:
1. Alphabetical Genre
2. Alphabetical Artist
3. Most listened
4. Others
I have procrastinated in organizing my collection. No excuses now.

128x128arion
I have 25,000 LPs, 7,000 78s and 7,000 CDs.  My CDs and LPs are organized by genre, alphabetically and by vocalists/instrumentalists.  There are many genres.  I have excluded Direct to Disc and Japanese 45 rpm/DD LPs onto a separate shelf.  I also have 5,000+ LPs not in the collection with 1/2 sorted by genre, alphabetically and others just by genre.  As to CDs, the large boxed sets are nearly all Classical and located in two rows on top of 6' long CD storage cabinets (I use Can-Am steel cabinets from Canada).  The LPs are stored in custom built wood/melamine in a music storage room (storage shed & garage for 5,000+ LPs).  The 78s are stored mostly in the music storage room by genre and size 10" and 12" on the bottom levels.  Also, unsorted in the storage shed and garages (I just haven't gotten to them and moved last year).  I don't have more than 100 CDs on a rear corner of my listening room-a major coup from my last home.  Just equipment and seating.   
I don't organize my jazz by artist as so many are multiple artists capable of filing.  The Poll Winners I did file under (Barney) Kessel but I had to put a Coleman Hawkins Encounters Ben Webster as a jazz instrumental group recording, Hawkins.  Sometimes, it is difficult to pick whose name will a recording will be filed under, especially jazz.  Not so much in vocal, classical or ethnic music.
Mostly listened to classical rock when I was young. Then came kids and of course life went in a different direction. Got back into music as they got a bit older and started listening again in the mid 90"s. So only three categories for me; Classic rock, mid 90's and later, jazz and other (movie sound tracks, comedy etc). Alphabetical within categories.
Post removed 
Post removed