How Do You Organize Your Music?

Depending on how much music you have, I'm sure everyone organizes their music a little differently. Do you separate by genre, then alphabetize? Do you have a chronological system? Do you tab where the next letter starts?

I'm curious to know how people with huge music libraries catalogue their music. Digital music can be very easy to organize if you have accurate ID3 tags, but what do you do with your CDs and LPs?
128x128heyitsmedusty
Bibliomantically. Subsequent to listening, I toss each record like a yarrow stick and place it in whichever of my eight different piles it lands nearest. Naturally, each record is, itself, determined to be in one of eight different categories, according to whether its yin and yang are old, new, or some combination of the two.
Then, through divination achieved by scrutinizing this new configuration, I determine what to listen to, next.
Of course it takes years of training before one can do this, properly. Best to adopt Confucius' dictum and not adopt this technique until one's later years.
I hope this helps.
Non-classical and classical separately. Non-classical by artist. Classical by composer except for compilations that are organized by performer. A few separate sections: sound tracks, individual audiophile labels, etc.
Interesting question. For the reasons stated above, I now organize strictly alphabetically (it can be difficult to classify some artists/albums by genre as they do tend to overlap).

That said, and notwithstanding some of the interesting ways of organizing albums that have been listed here (e.g. geographically, best to worst, etc.), I have a friend who organizes his albums (about 2000 of them) chronologically, not by the year the album was released, but by the year and date the album was purchase. So, the first album was his first purchase and the last album his last purchase. How he can keep a road map of this in his head boggles my mind.