How can technics justify $4000 for a new SL-1200 turntable?

When people compare the new to the vintage you know the vintage will win because there is an agenda to make new versions of vintage gear with hidden ways to emit frequencies or othere ways to subiminally effect us in a negative way. just like when i said they were putting lithium in the drinking water and people said i was crazy and then they had to admit that they were indeed doing it claimed it was to keep people from commiting suicide because of the covid plandimic which is why i only drink shungite water.lt's all tied in together and music is one of there favorite targets friends.
guitarsam

Showing 1 response by oldschool1948

Over the last 40 years, I've owned a Technics SL-1200, Technics SL-1600 MK2, Garrard 1229, Pioneer PL-1000, and a Pioneer model I purchased in Vietnam of all places.  I still have the 1600 MK2 and after 35 years, it is still going strong. 

A couple of years ago, I purchased a 1200G.  The first think I noticed was the build quality.  The 1200G might be a lot of things, but it is not a DJ turntable.  I would venture to say that anyone who's actually owned one would agree.  There's no comparison in build or sound quality. 

I've heard turntable/cartridge combinations that sound better than my 1200G/Ortofon Quintet Black combination - but not in that price range.