How can I get a discount on Roon lifetime price $699

Used to be $499.  $699 seems very high.  I wonder if discount codes are out there?
Using with qobuz.

emergingsoul
I recently purchased the lifetime subscription at $699.99. I really like Roon, and I really don't see it disappearing in 6 years. Yes 700 is a lot of bones, but think about it this way. 699.99 / 119.88 is 5.8391. So the break-even point is 5 years and 10 months. That time will even be shorter, if you take into account that subscription fees will slowly rise over time. Which service doesn't do this? Most people say they really love how Roon organizes their music. I love this too, but my favorite feature is the whole server/endpoint design. I love that Roon has partnered with so many companies to have their equipment certified as Roon endpoints. I think that alone shows that Roon is very committed to the continued success of their software and that many audio companies also see great promise in Roon.
I got lifetime. Sad that support is not very good. Have a problem accessing my computer files via network from a nucleus and they will not talk with you. They refer me to lots of support docs but they don’t help. Others seem to similar problems. Network file sharing is a problem with nucleus, and they know it. I have ssd on a nucleus and am very challenged to get music files on ss drive, interfaces are very poor.
Really sucks
Emergingsoul, that's a bummer. I wish that I could help you out, but I have no experience whatsoever with the Nucleus. I run Roon core from a headless Debian VM on my FreeNAS (now TrueNAS) mini. I also have all of my personal music on a SMB share on the mini. I was easily able to point the Roon core to the SMB share, and everything is cherries. The recent upgrade to Roon 1.8 was flawless.