Hottest Wife or World's Best System??

Happy New Year everyone. And tired of the same old debates on the forum. Let's have some fun. Most of us on this site are blessed with great audio systems and a hot wife. But.....if you weren't, and given a choice. To have the Hottest wife in the World, or to Have the World's Best Audio system withou debate. You can't have both. Take into consideration, what lasts longer. Music goes on and women , well.... Forget about it, I'd take the audio system. Have a Great New Year everyone!!
bigboss
I propose a compromise: I'd be happy to have my great audio system and someone else's hot wife -- that way, after we've had our fun, she can leave. Happy New Year!
This might be why there are so few women audiophiles. I am glad to see that women are still judged only by their looks. Probably why there's such a high divorce rate.
I'm once again reminded that I've never met a man who could handle fast cars and fast women. So, if I modify the question slightly... I'll take the fast cars, great audio and my wife and I'll still be happy! Happy New Year all.
A woman is still judge by her looks no more than a man is judge by his big bank accounts. Look at all those power rich guys in the movie and sport industries. Their divorce lawyers are as busy as their priests because they can afford to. Most of them are not into hifi, but into fast women. They upgrade their women as often as we upgrade our systems. Don't forget that we are came from the animal kingdom. Looking for the most attract mate have being enbedded in our brains for millions of years of evolution. This is why most of us, in general, have the same perception of beauty, a symetrical face, high check bones, white teeth, a specific chest to hip to waist ratios, and etc..