Horn Speaker Recommendations

I am looking for your feedback on what Horn speakers I should consider in the $15k-$40k price range.  Please describe the rationale for your recommendations.  
willgolf
Odeon make some fantastic loudspeakers, German made but not Avantgarde prices.
I also recommend AG. I was on a mission at Axpona this year for new speakers. I decided to ignore price, rank my top three then decide. The AG Duo Mezzo XD was my second choice over Magico, YG, Raidho etccc  all very good but lacked comparable dynamics. The XD has excellent bass along with incredible dynamics and imagining. I ended up buying  Gryphon Trident II which I considered best of show however I would have been very happy with the AG’s. Give them a listen.
I went through this very exercise over the last year.  The La Scala-II is fantastic and paired with a really good sub is full range bliss.  That being said I moved on to the BD-Oris-150 using the Voxativ AC-2.6 8" full range. I have kept the La Scala's but wow the Oris/Vox is unbelievable.  Using the compact-reference base system running on a Crown-K2 and active xover. Huge dynamics with accuracy.