Hooking up my phase linear model 2000 preamp, to my model 400 main amp.

I had these two units for years,hooked them up back in 2001,found they needed some work, had them repaired they have sat in the shipping box ever since. I did hook then up years ago but don't remember how I did it. Now I have them again, and want to get them going . And don't want to burn something up hooking them up wrong. Can someone give me some direction how to do this. Thanks DRW.
128x128drworth79
The power input of the three transformers were 12 volt , with the 200ma ,1000ma, and 1800ma rating. should I look for for something bigger than that 1800ma?
Well I did get that light bulb tester made. It was really quite easy. I hooked it up to the amp,turned it on,used a 25 watt light bulb only put out  49 ac volts, ran it for 10 -12 hours.The second bulb was 65 watts, it put out 93 volts, will let it run for 12 hours.Then will run a 100 watt bulb like you said for an hour. then power up the amp on it's own. Hopefully everything will work out good. Then I should be all set, just have to wait for the speaker module, I did pick up two,12 volt transformers. One 1.0 amp the other 1.5 amp. I hope these will be big enough to power that module. I will keep you posted about how this goes, probably will fire both units tomorrow. I should not have to do this for the preamp, correct?     
So will 1.0 amp or 1.5 amp be to big.
Either is fine to supply power to the protection module.
I should not have to do this for the preamp, correct?
I recommend using the bulb tester to power up the preamp too, just use a 25W light bulb for an hour.

BTW, connect a pair of cheap speakers for testing before you install the protection module.