Homegrown Audio HGA

Has anyone tried any of their products, mainly top end i/c's and Speaker cables? I may consider a run of their SC 16 silver braided speaker cable, into ML Spires. Any Thoughts or experiences?
ps68
i had an oppoetunity to audition interconnect and speaker cables. it is the sound of "silver".
I should have added that i'm needing 25ft runs of each, so they do become more critical.. Thanks for the reply, any one else?
The Homegrown X32 speaker cables are the best I've heard. "The sound of silver" above is misleading: it implies a bright sound, and the X32 is by no means bright. They're smooth and very detailed. They made Cardas Golden Cross cables sound rather muddy by comparison. And the folks at HGA are great to deal with!
I tried there silver lace in 2000.

It was horrible sounding with top Classe gear.
I had to push to get the owner to take the cable
back under the 30 day home trial..

Analysis Plus is my favorite brand.. Very musical!
I am struggling a bit in evaluating and comparing the HGA speaker cables. I have a double run of SA-16 per side, which is the same as a double run of X-32. The X-32 stands for 32 wires per pair of speaker cables, or 16 per side, and is the same as the SC-16 DIY wire, except they have added a damping core in the middle of the X-32, which I believe may be cotton rope. Both are all silver wire in teflon. Mine are damped with microbearing steel per Starsound, and they are or "true" bi-wire cables - two separate runs of the 16 strand silver in teflon per side, or 13awg to both the MF/HF posts and the LF posts. They are indeed clear and also smooth sounding. Detail is very good, not great. Bass is controlled and also deep. These would tame "boomy" sounding systems. However, I have to agree with Tennis, they have the silver sound, which I can detect by listening in most cables. They do not "sizzle" in any way, but they do not quite carry the weight or body compared to my HT Pro 9 Reference cables. The Pro 9 Reference are more dynamic, with deeper and more impactful bass, and have more body to the notes and vocals. The HGA cables sound very good, and would make me happy if there were no comparisons. They would complement many systems. However, for my system and tastes, and for now, I am leaning toward the Pro 9 Reference, which are solid core PCOCC copper.