Higher End DACs

I am looking for a DAC (potentially streamer&DAC) to be paired in a mcintosh system (c1100/611). Its my first foray into digital streaming and I have no need for a CD player.

I see a lot of love for Esoteric, however, most seems to be around their transports? Are they not as renowned for pure digital streaming and/or standalone DACs? I see DCS (for instance) often referenced for standalone DACs - how does Esoteric compare?
ufguy73
@ufguy73

or hover at the lower right of each post and you'll see report this post , click on that  and send individual messages for each
It is the way humans react to audio when they can not react to the truth! Report this

@ufguy,

If you’re using an iPad, gently tap on right hand bottom corner of any post to report back to moderator.

Good luck!
@facten @lalitk thanks for letting me know.

i reported several posts this morning.

i will also try the support link, though, to just maybe let them know a bunch of irrelevant posts that I reported earlier was coming across.
bo1972 could be an A.I. bot gone off the reservation. seems not to be completely sentient.
bo1972 could be an A.I. bot gone off the reservation. seems not to be completely sentient.,.LOL could be