High output MC cartridges

I'm looking to replace my MI cartridge with a HOMC cartridge.
I've narrowed it down (price/output mV) to either the Dynavector 20x2 MC, or, the Sumiko Blackbird MC .
Before I take another plung .... I thought I'd run it by the AG community to see if anybody out there has experience comparing these two offerings?
thehorn
Post removed 
I have also used mm cartridges and prefer the HOMC.

MM cartridges are not the same, maybe your MM was bad if you prefer HOMC. My experience is opposite, a decent MM is always better than High Output MC. Also stylus wear and required re-tipping service make HOMC inconvenient and expensive to use, while the stylus replacement on MM or MI is amazing feature. Againg: SoundSmith lecture spread the light on MC versus MM/MI, loads of technical info. 

Looks like you have  much more experience with cartridges than I.  All I know is that I am content with the sound of what I have.  Probably not the last word in cartridges but Ima not going to get on a merry go round.
@dpetri had at least 3 nice high output cartridges and enjoyed them too, but in A/B comparison to my top MM/MI they can't win the contest. 
@thehorn,

I bought a Soundsmith Zephyr MK/III Hand Made High Output Cartridge from Greg Leurquin of Hi-Fi Heaven and tried it out for about 3 weeks with 2 different turntables and I found it couldn’t even come close to the quality of sound, imaging, dynamics and soundstage that my Shure V15VxMR cartridge with a Japanese JICO VN5xMR HIGH GRADE neo SAS stylus made.

I ended up selling the Soundsmith Zephyr MK/III Hand Made High Output Cartridge at cost.

Here is an informative link with detailed reviews about all Shure V15 phono cartridges: https://hometheaterreview.com/shure-v15-phono-cartridge-reviewed/

Now on the Shure V15VxMR cartridge, I stumbled across a Canadian seller who wanted $202 Canadian for the cartridge which came to $152 US and took a chance hoping nothing was wrong with it and have been jamming ever since. So I really got lucky on that cartridge.

I could have bought an original Shure VN5xMR stylus but the JICO reviews were so good I opted for the JICO VN5xMR HIGH GRADE neo SAS stylus - brand new.

And everytime I did an upgrade, (tube preamp with telefunken tubes/all Duelund interconnects) the sound coming from my turntable got better and better. The Shure V15VxMR cartridge took whatever I through at it with breathtaking ease.