High Fidelity Cables CT-1designed by Rick Schultz

In December 2011,I wrote that High Fidelity cables led by cable designer Rick Schultz was putting together a new cable.The cable came to market as CT-1.The CT-1 has FINALLY made it into my system!I had obtained a version of the prototype that Rick had been working on.It blew my previous reference Genesis by Virtual Dynamics.I thought I had finally found my end with this cable.This prototype delivered to my ears "Nirvana".Could I be at the end of my quest for the ultimate sound?
No. I received two pairs of CT-1 to replace my prototypes.They went into the system this past Friday.Unable to dedicate time until Sunday listening,I stole a few moments,ducking away from company with anticipation.My guest could tell even with the music set for"ambiance"something was intriguing and I was in for a treat!
The experience:
First off,CT-1 was very user friendly.Installation was simple;the cable is very nice and light.The female RCA fit beautifully unlike any I had found in other cable.It was secure and reliable.It seemed much thought was dedicated to developing a designer fit to an aesthetically stunning RCA connector.Install entailed a few wiggles to ensure what seemed like a compression fit on my RCA.
It was 2-3 hrs. for the 1st step of break in to be complete.At that point I had something different!Today,although they only have 10-12 hrs. on them,I can`t put into words how much my system has transformed.Believe me,I loved my prototypes.However....there is simply no comparision.
The clarity and sound is so natural.
The soundstage is like nothing I ever heard.Resoulution is breathtaking and inner detail is simply hard to believe possible.
The sound has transended and now it simply does not seem as thought I have speakers.
My system is musicians playing music.
I am told with time they will improve and I trust that as it was revealed with the prototypes.I wanted to share my thoughts with you that now.
Unequivocally,a testament to High Fidelity,as the name declares.
High Fidelity Cables for me,the last word on it,after 12 hours!
Truly Amazing

Al
alpass
Hi All Here's my report on going from 12 to 16 MC-0.5s at the wall.
After 5 days the improvement is splendid! 3D imaging like I'd never imagine. Everything I play sounds so much more live more involving. Makes me want to play EVERYTHING. I am engulfed in the soundstage.
I started a familiar track and everyone in the room went Wow at the same time... quiet enough to lift more vales, even were no vales were detected. ultimate rich detail with effortless delivery and a "like being there" experience.
Cheers D  
@68pete,  why not use a power strip that has multiple outlets (let's say eight or more) with a short power cord and plug that into the wall outlet. Would that work as well and be easier than using all those  3 to 1 splitters?
@68pete I’m using the Shunyata Triton V2 and Typhon combo for conditioner(s). Right now due to logistics the four MC-0.5s I have are all on the single dedicated 20 amp line that powers my system. However, they are all but one upstream upstream of the power conditioner. There's just no way to put them downstream of the outlet into which the power conditioner is plugged in. Do you think that makes a difference? I've only had them one day so I don't really have an opinion about any improvement. But so far so good.
Hi lak
I think it would depend on the power strip and the power cord. Some power strips add more noise to the power. The power cord would have to be  very short,19 inches or less. With the 2 different 3 to 1 splitters i use i can get 13 MC O5s in a short amount of space, less than a 19 inch power cord length. The splitters are cheap compared  to a good power strip and a good short power cord.  The splitters work well giving me great sound upgrade across the board. If its working well and not broke no need for a change. The more MC O5s in a shorter distance seams to work well for me.

Hello misterbritt
I use to use a PSaudio P10 and found for me the more MC O5s That where plugged into the same wall plug as the P10 worked best and when plugged into the open sockets of the P10. It just did not sound as good. Later i add a MC 6 Hemisphere, That was plugged into the P10and after a long break in of the Hemisphere. That sounded pretty good, then i removed the P10 from the loop completely and the sound just took off to a much more enjoyable sound with more detail and much wider sound stage.
enjoy Pete
@68pete Sounds good. There's a lot to consider. I'm going to let the four MC-0.5s I just got yesterday do their thing and burn-in, etc., the way way I have it. With just four I don't really need a power strip or splitter for now. If I elect to add more I will pursue that. The only benefit that I can imagine of using a power strip or splitter at this time is that it would enable me to plug all four of the MC-0.5's into the same exact outlet that is being used with a single power cord for my conditioner(s). So I guess my only concern at this time is whether there is some loss of effectiveness having three of the four MC-0.5s plugged in upstream of that outlet, albeit on the same dedicated 20 amp line.