High Fidelity Cables CT-1designed by Rick Schultz

In December 2011,I wrote that High Fidelity cables led by cable designer Rick Schultz was putting together a new cable.The cable came to market as CT-1.The CT-1 has FINALLY made it into my system!I had obtained a version of the prototype that Rick had been working on.It blew my previous reference Genesis by Virtual Dynamics.I thought I had finally found my end with this cable.This prototype delivered to my ears "Nirvana".Could I be at the end of my quest for the ultimate sound?
No. I received two pairs of CT-1 to replace my prototypes.They went into the system this past Friday.Unable to dedicate time until Sunday listening,I stole a few moments,ducking away from company with anticipation.My guest could tell even with the music set for"ambiance"something was intriguing and I was in for a treat!
The experience:
First off,CT-1 was very user friendly.Installation was simple;the cable is very nice and light.The female RCA fit beautifully unlike any I had found in other cable.It was secure and reliable.It seemed much thought was dedicated to developing a designer fit to an aesthetically stunning RCA connector.Install entailed a few wiggles to ensure what seemed like a compression fit on my RCA.
It was 2-3 hrs. for the 1st step of break in to be complete.At that point I had something different!Today,although they only have 10-12 hrs. on them,I can`t put into words how much my system has transformed.Believe me,I loved my prototypes.However....there is simply no comparision.
The clarity and sound is so natural.
The soundstage is like nothing I ever heard.Resoulution is breathtaking and inner detail is simply hard to believe possible.
The sound has transended and now it simply does not seem as thought I have speakers.
My system is musicians playing music.
I am told with time they will improve and I trust that as it was revealed with the prototypes.I wanted to share my thoughts with you that now.
Unequivocally,a testament to High Fidelity,as the name declares.
High Fidelity Cables for me,the last word on it,after 12 hours!
Truly Amazing

Al
alpass
Hi Pete.
I got 4 more in today, I live in Texas so they only take one day to arrive.
Now that they have more in stock.
I have 16 now. I'm glad I got more. 
I have all 16 at the wall where my system plugs in. It's quite a feat to strain relief all those filters and 3 way splitters.
It is a dedicated 10AWG line with special breakers and connections.
I am using only one line (of 4) right now.
First day going from 12 to 16 MC-0.5s.. I heard myself exclaim Wow! a number of times during the first listening session. I got more than I expected for a first day with new filters and new splitters. Though lacking refinement at first, it was instantly more lifelike. That makes me happy.
The sound improved as the day went on but I have witnessed splitters and filters to taking 100 hours or more to settle so more to come. I'll report next week.
Yes is my recommendation on HFC power cords...
I remember being Shocked to hear how huge an improvement my first magnetic power cord was. It seemed impossible that a single power cord could transform my entire system, lifting it to an entirely other level of performance. It was an Ultimate power cord.
I have upgraded power cords many time and have been thrilled by the improvements every time. I have 2 Pro and 2 URH power cords now.
It is interesting to me how great the MC-0.5s work, even with the top of the line HFC stuff. The RCA magnetic extenders work very well on my Pro interconnect. I hope that they have more of those in stock soon.
I say that the MC-0.5 and RCA adaptors are the biggest bang for the buck of the magnetic stuff. I am extremely happy with all my High Fidelity cords, cables and filters and will not let go of ANY of them except to upgrade. If you hear them you will want them. Cheers D
Hello ddraudt
High Fidelity just made it much harder to choose.  On their Face Book Page they show some pictures of speaker cable adaptors. Not much info on them. I hope they make them for both speaker end and amp end of the speaker cable. I use several pair of their speaker jumpers and it looks like you could add them on the jumpers to. Hope they have more info on them soon. Let us know how the new MC O% sound once fully broken in.
Enjoy Pete
Re: MC-0.5s. I have four of these coming my way. I have a single dedicated 20 amp line with three duplexes (sockets) on it. I am only using one duplex, which is sequentially the third of three, the last one, which feeds my (non-HFC) power conditioner. To clarify my understanding ... is the best place to put them any where "upstream" of the power conditioner? I recall reading several contributors here indicating they prefer them at the wall socket rather than in their power conditioner. Am I to understand that the MC-05s should be placed on the line before or "upstream" of the power conditioner? Or is the single best placement at the actual wall socket that feeds the power conditioner?
Hi Mr britt. a very specific question. In my experience, plugging into the wall outlet had a greater effect than into a power filter. I have 2 duplex outlets connected together with the same wire so electrically they are the same point and physically their is about 6 inches of wire between. So 6 inches downstream from where the system is plugged in. I built a short cord to a 3rd duplex outlet which plugs into one of the outlets at the wall.
This to make it easier to plug in 16 MC-0.5s at one spot. 12 inches downstream.
I have heard the MC-0.5s make an improvement in power boxes and even plugged into outlets NOT connected to the system but in the same room. in both cases the effect was less that at the wall  outlet of the system. hope that helps. Cheers D
Pete, Thanks for the heads up on the speaker adaptors on Facebook.
They are not out yet, but they will sell in sets of 4, so adaptors for both ends. Different adaptors for each end so we need to look closely during set up...
FYI Magnetic power cords effect the system differently than signal cords.
Similar in that they both are a huge upgrade in sound. Different in that they effect different areas of the system. The greatest improvement is in having both.