High End Integrated Choices

I had posted earlier but haven't seen it so here goes again.

Need to make a shortlist of hi-end integrateds to match the following system:

Sony SCD777ES SACD Player, Acoustic Zen Matrix Ref II Interconnects and Satori Speaker cable connected to B&W 805S monitors.

Searching for feedback specifically on BAT V300X SE Integrated withe 6H30 super tube and McIntosh MC2275 Tube Integrated.

Anyone?

Thanks
papi_chulo
Check out the Accustic Arts power 1 if you have a chance , btw at my parents house we have te Mcintosh 6500 but the Accustic arts is way on diffrent league.
Post removed 
The Krell 400xi works very well with Sony Source Components as well as B&W Speakers. It's a nice sounding Integrated with great build quality and looks at a very reasonable price. If your budget permits, the new Krell FBI is even better.
Hi Tvad,

I didnt audition the 6922 version of the BAT because the dealer didn't have one on hand. Perhaps I'll get him to arrange for one to listen to. I could get to like this tube rolling thing, if it is not a hassle to do.

On another note: I am concerned about synergy between the MAC 2275 and the B&W 805S. Is anyone running this combo and is 75watts enough power?

Thanks
from what i have personally heard

1. Jadis JA30 + B&W Signature 805: emotional, refined, heavenly (i believe any Jadis integrated would produce a similar sound with B&W 805S)

2. Jeff Rowland Concerto + B&W 804S: powerful, clear, detailed, refined, exciting

3. McIntosh MA6500 + B&W Signature 805: easy to listen to, relaxed, enjoyable

hope this helps and best of luck!