High efficient speakers

I have a 8 Watt 300B amp and need a high efficient 90+ DB speaker. The depth of the speaker can go to 14"/16". Budget 4/5k used

My speakers I have now are the Audio Note J/SPe speakers. I want a fuller sound from top to botton. Speakers that must be biwired are out.

Room size 13' x 30'(opens into the kitchen) Ceiling starts from the back wall at 10' and climbs to 22'. The J's do sound very good in this space but I think I can do better.

I am looking at the DeVore 9 and S8 speakers. Any feedback on these models?

I do not like to fall asleep when I listen to music so a dynamic sounding speaker would be prefered over a lifeless one.

What speakers would you recommend?
128x128glory
Hi Doggg, unfortunately I'm in Toronto, Canada. I do visit SF/SJ occasionally, so I'll definitely make it a point to check them out the next time I'm in the area. The speakers you're comparing them to are certainly no slouches either, so they must sound pretty good.
Thanks
Doggg,
I'm confused.
'You've never spent anywhere near $6700 for a piece of equipment' 'but you've had revel salons, wilson watt puppy's.'
The speakers you've had are much more expensive than $6700?
Thanks.
Yes those speaks are more expensive retail. But I picked up the watt puppys from a friend who got them from buying out a storage space that someone had not paid on. Score! He got a bunch of nice equipt out of the storage and sold me the watt puppys for a really good price. The salons were a friend of mines that took forever to move into his new house so I got to play with them for a couple of months while he lagged. The duntechs I found at a buddys recycling plant (go figure) and the woofers needed to have new surrounds put on. I got those for damn near nothing and just had to have the surrounds fixed (those speaks are crazy to move!) The rest of my equipt I've bought from here and it just wasn't that expensive. Sorry for the confusion.
dogg noway 110db 1 watt out of a signal non horn loaded woofer or dual 98db fostex tweeters. Are you say 110db peak? Or 110db 1 watt 1 meter?