Hifi Rose 150 and my audio journey

I recently added a slightly used Hifi Rose RS150. I had an option for the 150B but after some DAC chip research it seems that the AKM chip would suit me better then the Sabre. I have had it for a week and just received the companion cd ripper and am actively ripping cd's while streaming. I am not sure if that is consistent with other high end streamers but it is nice to be able to listen to music and rip at the same time. This unit is blowing me away. I was previously using a bluenode and this is not even the same game. I may be biased since I just spent 4k for the unit and ripper but even my wife agrees it is a vast improvement. I may be shallow but the fact that it is beautiful sure helps too. I have not even scratched the surface of all the features. It is another "aha" moment on this seven year rebirth into the hobby. I put it on par with the purchase of my Rgue Cronus Magnum iii and my Focal Aria 948's. I recently upgraded my turntable to a Mofi Ultra Deck with master tracker cartridge and it was better but not quite the leap I was hoping for. It is definitely sonically better then my previous deck but it was  a smaller jump. I got back into this hobby after a divorce seven years ago. The organic growth from amp to amp and speaker to speaker has been enlightening. I am on my fourth integrated amp, fifth set of speakers, and my third streamer. I feel fortunate to be able to experience all  of it. I never in a million years thought I would spend the kind of cash I have on a music system. That said, my system is the same cost as some peoples cables! It is certainly all relative and I am fortunate that my salary has grown with my musical taste! I buy most of my equipment used and have to give a shout out to the Music Room in colorado. Most of my purchases have been from them. They have great customer service and fair prices in my opinion. I have consigned and sold some stuff there as well.

Cheers to all and enjoy the music

Current system:

Rogue cronus magnum iii

Hifi rose rs150 with rsa780

Mofi ultra deck with mastertracker cartridge

Rotel tribute 11 cd

APC power conditioner

Focal aria 948

Morrow speaker cables and inter connects

cpdkee

Congrats! I had purchased the HI FI. Rose 130. Found a very good deal on it. However I sold it as it did not work well in my system. I ended up with a Aurender, and it worked perfect in my system. I’ve had both Eversolo A6, A6 master,and the A8. The A8 is very good. I liked it better than the 130. Im glad you are happy with your dac/ steamer. I wanted the 130 to work because it’s a beautiful unit with that big screen.