Hi guys, a tube amp for my micro utopia be

I just bought a gryphon atilla for my micro be, but find it was a failure, wanna change to tubes.
Here's my list:
Jadis DA88sorDA60 if possible
Cary 300 sei can be run as well as my headphones,but dont know it will match micro be or not.
Cary aes six pacs plus ae-3 mk2, (heard great comments about it)
Mc 2775 or
anything else can be recommended. I'll be very appreciate
saviourwin
Of those 3 manufactures and Ive owned Focal uptoias along all 3 makers of tube amps I would buy Jadis..None of the models you selected/ but given the really small list thats where I would go.Now if you want to expand the list there are better options
Hi Saviourwin, in respect of the Jadis DA88s, before thinking seriously about that option, first have a read of a service report from renowned Audio Engineer Dallas Clarke (www.clarkeaudio.com). Once on the site, click on the "service" menu option, then scroll down to the write up entitled "Defy Logic". Enough said. In regard to Cary, I dont know a lot about their gear, however if considering a 15 watt SE triode amp, also have a look at a terrific amp which Dallas designed in consultation with Vactron in Australia - the KT88SEB. The KT88SEB is a 15 watt pure class a SE triode with some pretty hefty trannys on board ($4k new w/5 yr warranty). You'd be ordering from Australia, but the US dollar is stronger to the AU & Dallas's work is superb. He has been working on tube amp designs for over 20 years. (I offer the disclaimer that I know Dallas, but I can unoquivicolly recommend his work & great service).
The Cary six packs look like a bargain & obviously have more power, so no surprise it's a class a/b design at that pricepoint. I dont have any personal experience with them however. I couldn't find any information on the MC2775. Is that a Mcintosh?
Thx for your advise Missioncoonery, and i'd like to know what're the better options.

Thx again Melbguy1, I'd choose cary 300b mainly because it has a headphone jack also, and sorry about my mistake, it's Ma 2275. The Mcintosh tube integre.
What headphones RU using?
Aiming for the piece for the headphone jack vs. none can be leveraged by getting compact high performance headphone amplifier that will be SUPERIOR to a headphone jack.
Marakanetz, agreed. High quality headphone amps come up for sale for reasonable prices regularly on AG. Choose an amp regardless of whether a headphone amp is onboard. What is your budget & power requirements?