Hi Fi Tuning Supreme fuse-Burn In?

Hello,
I've gone through the Hi Fi Tuning line of fuses starting with their Silver and then on to the Classic Gold.
I recently purchased the the Supreme.
The Supreme does everything I hoped it would but as with anything in this crazy hobby, there's seems to be a trade-off.
I'm getting more clarity and air but the presentation seems to have an edge or sharpness to it.
If everything was just slightly more-should I say organic?-I'd be one happy man.
I have about 60 hours on them.
Will more time smooth things out?
The Gold's are definitely smoother but they lack the air and clarity the Supreme's provide.
Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

greh
I have a couple of questions about audiophile fuses that I wanted to ask the experts in this forum:

- Given the same fuse type and generation, does a higher Amperage fuse sound fuller and better than a lower Amperage fuse (eg replacing a 500mA fuse with a 2A fuse) ? I assume the higher rated fuse has a thicker filament and could actually result in a better response.

- Is there any way to accelerate the burn-in process? The 200-300 hour burn-in process for these fuses means that I put in 200-300 hours on the very expensive and hard to find tubes that I have in my equipment before I get good sound. And, to compound that, since I periodically upgrade my fuses gradually (ie one fuse at a time), this means that I will be putting in many hours on the tubes in my DAC, preamp, and amp before the fuses are burned-in. By then, the tubes have aged considerably, which is very concerning.
I have experienced in some cases on preamps that have high current analog circuits (such as Class A) or on HT processors with a ton of op amps that a larger amperage fuse will improve things. For example, replacing the standard 800 mA fuse on a Krell preamp with a 2 A fuse will have a good impact. The music just hits with more authority (such as snare drums, kick drums, impacts, etc.), and it is more open as well. It is like the 2A is letting the music breath. With the smaller 800mA, the sound was more constrained and closed in. You want to be careful with how you do this because the fuse is supposed to be there to protect the entire device if there is a short that occurs somewhere in the circuit. On a normal stereo preamp with only op amps, I probably would not go higher than a 1A.

For amplifiers, I don’t recommend bumping up the fuse much because with amplifiers, the 4A to 15A fuses already carry a good amount of current.

And sorry to say, there is no fast way to burn in a fuse.  You can always burn the fuse in on a separate piece of equipment.
Thank you, auxinput2.  I had a similar experience, also.  But, was not sure if the difference I was hearing was because I was using a larger amperage fuse or because I had changed the fuse type. 

What is your thought and recommendation on doing this (using a larger amperage fuse) on tube equipment?
sorry, I can't comment on tube equipment.  I don't have any experience with that.  I would imagine that you want to be very careful about keeping the stock recommended fuse values.  On tube equipment, the 115/120V AC voltage actually gets converted to a much higher voltage, such as 250V or 300-400V to be able to drive the tubes, so a short in the circuit could have an even more catastrophic impact. 

This is the reverse of normal solid state equipment where the transformer converts 115V AC to something a lot lower - anywhere between 25V to 80V (which can be on some amplifiers).
Just got this fuse.....At first it sounded like it was out of phase, had a weird "phasey" effect on the sound, vocals has a weird reverb effect.
Fuse is definitely directional, one side is very peaky and treble heavy. The other is much more balanced. Over the first 30 or so hours, the timbre of instruments is constantly changing....I have never experienced anything like this. Tonality goes from warm to cool from one listening session to another. A total roller coaster ride.
The one question I have for the people that have used this fuse, what is the consensus for the total break in time?
And if others had similar experiences as I did.
Also what is the final sound signature that I can expect at the end of all of this?
Thank you for any help that you guys can offer.