Hi Fi Tuning Fuses & Ayre

Has anyone installed Hi-Fi Tuning Fuses or other upgraded fuses in his or her Ayre C-5xe cdp or K-1xe preamp? If so, which fuses and what changes did you notice in the sound?
Ag insider logo xs@2xcipherjuris
Thanks, guys. Can you help me on exactly which fuse to order for my K-1xe and C-5xe? I read the fuses available on the Hi Fi Tuning and Isoclean Websites and don't know which are the right ones because the nomenclature on their tubes do not match the nomenclature on the stock Ayre tubes.
Hi wish I could, but my dealer did this work for me. He stocks the hi fi tuning fuses and is a Ayre dealer, so maybe he can help you out? If you're curious send me a note off line...Thanks
Just open it up and see...or if you're lucky, they put the fuse in the female IEC receptacle. I have HiFi fuses in all my gear. Same results as jfrech above.
Are furuteck fuses directional? If so, besides inverting direction and listening to the difference in sound, how do you determine correct direcion? Is the difference more noticable after about 100 hour burn in?