Help with upgrading speaker cables

I have a BAT VK55 and Vandersteen 2Ci speakers. I currently have Kimber Kables biwired between them. These cables are about 20 years old. I am thinking of upgrading them. I like a detailed sound neutral warm as opposed to neutral bright. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks
jtma
I second the Paul Speltz anti-cables. They're as good as or better than any cable in the $1500-$2000 range and only $80 for 8ft. pr.!! Read partial review in the Absolute Sound issue#162 June 2006.
Why anyone would want to spend 20-25x the price of these cables, I'll never understand. They're fantastic and warrant an audition. He has a 30 day return policy.
They do require a minimum of 100-150 hrs. break-in and I would lean closer to 125-150. Most people that knock these cables don't let them break-in for this amount of time, thus the negative review!
I called The Cable Company - who will consult with you and send you the cables to try in your system for 2 weeks, you give a 5% deposit that gets credited to a purchase. I can't believe how much difference Mit s1 bi-wire made in my system over my aging Kimber 8TC. Hope this is helpful.
Wow,
Thank you to everyone for your suggestions. I will do research on the cables mentioned and work from there.
Thanks again for all your help.
Another question: I assume performance diminishes with time with cables. Have anyone seen this happen in their system?