Help with Shanling SCD-T200 please

I have owned and used my T-200 almost daily for the last year with no problems at all. Now, when I turn on the player, it performs as always with the exception that none of the tubes light up. I normally use the tube audio output jacks so I switched to the CD audio out jacks with no change in sound. They both seem to work and sound fine. At the same time the blue light on the disk cover went out. Any ideas? Thank you for your time and knowledge. James
mags5000

Showing 1 response by jefftech5496

This is amazing. I own this player (and owned the T-100 before that). There is a SIGNIFICANT difference between the tube output and the solid state one. The reviewers also agree on this one. ''My own conclusions'' Khyr, is that unfortunately your other components may not be revealing enough - or regretfully, you just cannot hear into it like most people can. Hey, there is a sound for everyone out there. You seem to imply that the Shanling is all show - it's not. It IS a very refined player, the fact that it is also a good-looking machine should not be held against it.