Help Please. Phono stage for Denon 103R

Recently moved from MM to MC after reading so many good reviews about the Denon 103R cartridge. I have been using the Graham Slee Era V gold as my phono stage and was simply going to add the GSP Elevator to accommodate the MC cartridge. My question is, would this provide me with enough gain to get the best out of the cartridge or should I be considering something different?

As always, thanks in advance for any help or advice given.
chas67
Given that there is not alot of headroom with regards to the gain, do you think the Harbeths would be sensitive enough to accommodate this?
Well, that's the $10,000 question, isn't it?

I would think(nut not know) that the one place that not having enough voltage/headroom to drive your integrated would show up is in the bass, which requires wattage.

But, the Harbeth's are known to be easier to drive than their specs imply.

My suggestion - go for a used EXP, it is a perfect match for the Era and the front panel loading options are awesome. Give it a try, and if it doesn't work out, you can resell it here for exactly what you paid.

We are only talking about ~2dB of gain, that's real close.
Thanks I'll give the EXP a go. BTW, the lack of bass from the amp, that I was suffering from a few months ago, was due to a fluctuating juice problem out of the wall sockets. This was simply (albeit somewhat costly) resolved with the purchase of a PS Audio Premier plant.
What loading did you go for on the EXP with the Denon? I had
two different opinions from two different dealers!