Help please How to remove stripped screw ?

I have received a Audio Note M3 preamp last Friday. I have been searching for it for quite a while before I found this decent unit. Needless to say, I have been listening to it in my system over the entire weekend.
Tonight, I tried to open up the unit so I could see the components inside. To my surprise I discover that one the screw has been stripped by the previous owner. Is there any good ways to remove the stripped screw without scratching the preamp?

I would hate to have to send it back to the factory just for a stripped screw. But I would hate it even more if I scratch the preamp.

Any help would be awesome.
kentchai
Kentchai, you've received good advice about the various ways to try to get the screw out but if all you're trying to do is satisfy your curiosity about what's inside the box, I'd leave it alone. Any of the methods described present some risk of scratching or kinking the cover. Believe me, this is the voice of experience speaking. If you ever do need to open it up for repair reasons, try one of these methods or send it to a technician.
Get a dremmel, there are tons of attachments. You can grind a slot to receive a flathead screwdriver.