HELP No sound from tweeter.

I just sold my Mordaunt - Shorts to my sister and after several weeks of working perfectly (as they always had) suddenly no sound whatsoever is coming from one of the tweeters. No crackling, no nothing. The posts are jumpered. What do I do? I'm not known as a tinkerer. Thanks for the advice.
easy_e
Thanks Cornfedboy. I've since swapped out one tweeter with the other and have determined that I've got a bad tweeter. I'm having trouble finding a local dealer since MS was bought out. Also, the MS website doesn't help much for those of us out of the UK. This s**ks!
Im not sure but I think MS is now owned by Creek. Anyone know? If so try to find a Creek dealer.
Many manufacturers of speakers buy off the shelf components from several excellent raw speaker companies in europe. If the speaker is labeled on the back as to its model and manufacturer, you may be able to easily purchase the replacement from one of the companies catering to the do it yourself speaker builder which usually carries these lines such as madisound in wisconsin. Good luck.
Epos is now under the ownership of Creek, I don't think MS is, however they are back in business. Epos does have a website with a forum. The questions asked are answered by Luke Creek, he might be able to help you with finding parts. www.epos-acoustics.com
Good Luck
I've determined that MS is owned by Marantz and I'm hoping that they'll be able to help me find a tweeter during office hours. Their website was no help. Thanks all!