help me get to the sound of my old Philips 541 MOTIONAL FEEDBACK Speakers?

I've been going through a lot of gear recently and I've never in my life been able to hear what I heard and felt from those old Philips
these things had limitations but the sound signature was incredible and they worked in any room with any source, they even had this seemingly amazing ability to expose bad recordings and make them sound both like crap and amazing at the same time
closest I got I think was with Crown pro K series

anybody familiar with these speakers and have suggestions?
i tried this site but not alot of great feedback https://mfbforum.nl/
there's a decent sized market in europe for rebuilds and clones but its alot of risk and money to chance for my budget buying unseen from overseas

audiocanada
I understand your plight/want.  I had a pair of Philips RH532 MFB speakers that I bought in the late '70's and they did have a particular magic about them.  Walked into Midwest HiFi one day and they were playing Stevie Wonder's "Living for the City" and the bass impact was incredible.  I had to have them.  Even convinced my roommate at the time to buy a pair and we had them stacked, ala the rage for Advents at the time.  I sold the Philips in the early 80's but I have often looked for another pair of with no luck.  Would love to find a pair in decent shape.