Help-Genesis Digital Lens

I have a Genesis Lens which I have misplaced my remote. I called Genesis and the replacement remote is a bit steep, $100. I am wondering if there is any way to power on the unit without the remote. Are there any alternatives to the factory remote?

I just want to turn my on and leave it on....
128x128justlisten

Showing 4 responses by jp1208

Kana813, they are not "Snake Oil" at all and have been part of advanced physics theory and research for years. Someone is indeed quite obviously clueless....FYI I would be careful what you say and post from here on out, I understand MrHiEndAudio is not taking your slander and defamation lightly any longer....unless you're rich. Others have been notified about your snake oil theory regarding SOL technology. People working with this technology will not take this lightly.
Kana813,
looks like you and Bill have made up considering the other posts both of you are in regarding the slamming of the Upgrade Company/mrhiendaudio. It all makes sense now Aberdeen/mauimods- Bill/millenium-tact audio. And you being from Maui is the icing on the cake. Now that there is a marriage, why not go out slamming together.
Oh, and while you are at it why don't you tell the story of how you and Bill hooked up. Meanwhile, as you are soaking up the sun and baby sitting you know who, the Upgrade Company will be making more people happy with his work. You can find the solid true testimonials at www.upgradecompany.com. After looking at Millenium's post regarding the Upgrade Company it is obvious that there are some issues there. So good luck with that one and maybe one day you to will see the light and I hope you have real good rates on long distance service. Dude!
Just got back, Response to what? Cut n paste? I have a feeling it is not about this thread. No message was given to me. Is it about comparing Aberdeen mods to the Upgrade Company players? I would not be interested. My Denon and Marantz outperforms the UX-1 now and that is good enough for me until I move into a Theta Compli or Bel Canto PL1-A upgraded with signature upgrades. The Theta Compli is in the same league as the EMM DAC6 SE combo after upgrading for a fraction of the cost. So much for the respect regarding Aberdeen/Mauimods and I see they deleted the other thread regarding Aberdeen and the Upgrade Company. I guess it was getting a little out of control.
Looking at how Kana813 and Millenium were pissing on the thread it is obvious in other threads that they pissed and made up.