Help Classe CA300 flashing Green Light

Ok, I am no techie and on my own since my husband is traveling this week.
so tonight, I poured a glass of wine, made a fire, turned on the HT, put in a movie and.....
my Classe CA300 goes from blinking red to blinking green and never works.
It was working fine just the other day - no changes to setup.
The manual is worthless.....
any ideas?
Thanks in advance,
Angela
angela100

Showing 2 responses by glen

Might be a good time to substitute another DVD player. Sounds like all your fuses are still in tact or you would not be able to reset to a constant red light. I have owned a lot of Classe stuff and currently run a 301 in the bedroom. I just picked up a CAV150 brought it home hooked it up and two channels were fried, won't be seeing that piece again for about 5 weeks. Luckily the original owner was a nice guy and said he would pick up the repair cost. Congratulations on that insane auction at e-bay Lorne I watched it till the end
Lorne,
I know what you mean; it seems like it was just the other day that I was bidding against you on that amp.

I should have copied your add in case I ever want to sell my 301 very impressive.

For the time being I'm going to try and run a Classe CAV150 (That is a six-channel amp) Bridged for three into my fronts and center. That will give me 600x3 into my 4ohm 90db eff. Thiel speakers.

I will use my Old Faithful Adcom amp to run the rears for now. All my gear is Theta in the H/T and this is a stepping stone towards the Holy Grail (a.k.a. Dreadnaught) that will one-day power my H/T system.

Anyway before I get to far off topic, how is it going Angela, any luck yet? Hope you haven't pulled all your hair out trying to watch that movie. Speaking of which I just saw *THE MUMMY RETURNS* great action movie for surround sound. Thumbs up for all the pro H/T people at agon headed to the video store.