Help- audiophile husband just dies

Help- audiophile husband just died 

Can anyone recommend a person in the Philadelphia area to come look at my deceased husbands audio collection. Tune amps, headphones, gold cables ... I need to sell and want decent advice. Please email julierae100@gmail.com
I don’t really know how to use this forum so email best if ya have any advice. Thank you! Julie

julierae100

Showing 4 responses by julierae100

True kindness here. I am grateful for Bill and Hank who came to my place well out of his way to help. Thank you all who responded with love and humanity. Ira was a truly good souls who would do anything to help anyone..and he did. He was a special education attorney and effected some so many. So it should be for anyone but just thought I’d let ya’ll know you are doing a solid for a sweetheart of a guy. And for me. Thank you and may karma be a thing!!
Thank you for the advice! Do you have an auction service to contact? I may need to sell quicker than what national exposure would allow for but worth investigating if feasible. Thank you again.
julie
Hey Everyone- I am thankful for all of the feedback, concerns and information. I believe that for now I have enough to go on to move forward. Lots of help and support and while I’m not an audiophile, I’m a smart cookie and won’t make any ill-ad used decisions.
Truly thank you!!

julie