Hello Wadia Again and Agon

Something smells foul here.

If anyone remembers a thread posted here about a month ago
with the headline HELLO WADIA?

Well having tried to get ahold of Wadia to get some information regarding a repair to a Wadia poduct i own, i saved this thread in my favorites, however, upon returning to this link so that i could call the phone number that the gentleman at Wadia had given out, it said "sorry, this link must have been deleted" Now,, to me this seemed a bit strange as i have a record of EVERY SINGLE THREAD i have posted to or started, so i checked in MY PAGE and this thread is GONE! So i checked again im my pages to see if it were possible for the person originating a thread to cancel it, again, nothing.

I SURE would like an explanation on this one from someone!
mrfastguy250aol

Showing 1 response by mrfastguy250aol

IMHO
There was absolutely NO reason to delete that thread.
I do thank Audiogon for responding, however there MOST DEFINATELY was long term benefit to it.
Wadia themselves posted information on contacting them which even they most certainly felt it was important to give to the public about contacting them, and even admitted that there was an "issue" with contacting them.

I called Wadia today and got the secretary, after being fairly insistant and explaining that it had been a month and i had gotten no response to an email, she assured me i would get a call back today, which i did thankfully.
The tech at Wadia was as helpful as he could be both times i have spoken with him.
He was a bit concerned that i had mentioned i emailed a month ago and hadnt received a reply and asked if i could resend a copy of the email, when i told him the initial line, he found the original email in his computer.

I just had to laugh when i went back to some of the threads in my history with only 2 or 3 posts that have 2% of the usefulness of the Wadia thread.

I think Audiongons reason for deleting this thread holds the same amount of water that Wadia used that the secretary was busy doing other tasks!
Now, if i were Wadia, i wouldnt handle my whole customer base with a secretary that cant help the public at all times.
However, that being said, I am certainly not Wadia and they are certainly free to do business as they deem necessary.