Hegel + Raidho

Does anybody own or tried to match Hegel amps with Raidho monitors, particularly their integrated amps (H80/90, H160/190 or H300/360) with Raidho C1.x or D1? Could you please share you opinion? Thanks
jerzy777

Showing 4 responses by jerzy777

Thank you gentlemen for your comments. The synergy is exactly what I am after. Looking for a hint or two, even before arranging for my own audition. It could save me the time and redirect in the right direction. I have had a personal reason to try first with Hegel but... the selection of amp out there is overwhelming. I read nearly everything here on Forum on the issue of ‘the best amp for Raidho speakers’ and left with a long list of candidates. Unfortunately, the majority of proposed each cost over 5000 USD - my budget for the integrated. Looking for smart but specific suggestions, insisting however on Raidho monitor, as my starting point.
Thank you Audio Doctor for your suggestions. I will take them into consideration and audition. Do you have a pair of Raidho monitors C or D on demo for me to audition them with electronics suggested? As it happens, I live in Toronto and to take the speakers twice through the border is quite a hassle nowadays, even with proper papers. 
Sabai, I’ve got Raidho C 1.2 and I would like to copy your proven audio system, starting with addition of Atma-Sphere 30 (or 60) and autoformers. Could you please provide me with the details of your entire system, including cables and accessories? How critical are the original stands for C 1.2.?
 I plan to add Lumin, aurender or auralic at front, as I listen 80% to the classical and jazz, at relatively low volumes and only from external portable hard disks. Musicality and impression of listening to the real thing are most important to me. Thank you in advance.