Hegel H390, Lyngdorf TDAI 3400, or Naim Nova for my B&W 802D2 speakers?

I am looking to replace my NAD M10 that I currently use with my B&W 802D2 speakers. My room is about 400 square feet with 18 foot ceilings and I play all kinds of music from classical, jazz, pop to rock. I play my music usually from 65 db to 80 db to occasional peaks of about 92 db. I generally like a rich, full, clear, lush sound, with nice strong solid bass.

At this point I am looking for an all in one streamer/amplifier and am considering the Hegel H390, Lyngdorf TDAI 3400, and the Naim Nova. In Canada these are all within about $1,000 of each other. Does anyone own any of these 3 amplifiers or has anyone listened to any of these and compared them?

The Hegel H390 and Naim Nova generally get very good reviews. The Lyngdorf 3400 doesn’t seem to have a lot of reviews out there even after being on the market for 2 years. I have read that some people love the Lyngdorf 3400 sound with it’s room correction while others have said the Lyngdorf just sounds OK and is not up to the sound quality of the Hegel and Naim. One concern I have with the Naim is it is only 80 watts while the Hegel is 250 watts, and the Lyngdorf is 200 watts so I am not sure if the Naim Nova will have enough power and head room to drive my 802D2 speakers.

By the way I know the NAD M33 is supposed to be released in July or August but I currently have the NAD M10 which is similar but obviously not as powerful and missing the purifi but I have not been really impressed overall with the sound quality of the NAD M10 with my B&W 802D2 speakers.

Any thoughts, comparisons, and opinions are appreciated on how these would sound with my 802 D2 speakers!
spacemanrick
I say, Hegel: he’s very good in the ratio high, mid,to low. The“natural” sound is better than the 2 others. Naïm:second. Lyngdorf is too clinical.. a blind test is the best, for rigger it out. But B&W is for me to “clinical” to: it’s not my favorite speaker...
Hello, perhaps a little late for you and the other responds. I am the owner of a Lyngdorf 3400 and KEF Blade 2. The sound is great, with high definitions of all instruments and voicing. I have heard the Hegel in combination with the KEF blade 2. My supplier was also impressed of the sound! With this combination. The Lyngdorf sounds better for me. I have heart the Hegel in combination with your B&W’s the sound of this combination is not as clear as the Lyngdorf. I hope it helps you to find your perfect combination.
I have the Lyngdorf 3400 with Focal Sopra 1 and it sounds very good. However I demoed the amp with Bowers 804 and the Lyngdorf didn’t seem to be up to the test of getting full performance from the 804. Having listened to the 804 with a small McIntosh integrated I was expecting the full bass and dynamic sound  and driver control  I heard with the Mc.   It was not there with Lyngdorf.  The Lyngdorf 3400 is great but not with B&W or other hard to drive speakers in my opinion. Look at McIntosh for B&W. 
Post removed 
I had the 2170 and found the same thing. It was amazing with some Tektons. The best amp out of many by far. It ran out of juice quickly on some Dynaudio Contours. I thought the much more powerful 3400 would have no problems driving some more difficult loads but apparently not. Good to know as I am considering one. 
I will say my Micromega M100 while having a similar power rating sounds much more powerful on any speaker I’ve tried it on. Moved on from the Tektons so can’t comment on that. Room correction is not near as good as the Lyngdorf however which to me is it’s main selling point.