Heard the $325000 Acapella's Sphaeron excaliburs?

I doubt many of us can afford them, but may be you have heard at the Show or something. How is the horn sound?
nilthepill

Showing 2 responses by slappy

Yeah, get a pair of those with some Wavac 833 monoblocks. Enough to buy a small country and you dont even have a source and cabling.

I dont understand the cost of those speakers. And don't give me no give turkey about materials, construction costs, and R&D. Because here is my answer. "Ferrari"

You can score a ferrari for 325k. And it hauls ass, has Far far far FAR FAR FAR higher production cost and WAAAAYYYYYY more engineering costs associated with it.

All i really wanna know is what Acapella is smoking, because i want some of that!!!!!!!!!!!
Krelldog,

You have a point there, but there is also the question of justificaion of such a high cost.

I challange anyone to show that these are more expencive to build than a ferarri, that thier R&D costs outpriced the R&D of a ferarri, and the materials cost more than whats in a ferarri.

Yeah, they are expencive as hell. Good for them. Now. Justify the price. A ferarri's price is easily justified.