Headphones integrateds with XLR preouts?

I want to build a system around my PC and I'm hoping someone can point me toward a good headphone preamp/amp that has a XLR preout. I've searched the net but came up empty.
I'd run the XLR preout to a set of active monitors with an XLR input. I'll listen to the headphones about 50% and monitors 50%. Does anyone know of such an amp?
Many thanks,
Dave
128x128dpgdave
The Benchmark is often used as just a headphone amp so I think that is one you could look at seriously.
Rex, I currently have the MA Audio Q40 headphone set. I like it but may spring for an upgrade depending on how they sound after I get new amplification.
Roscoeiii, thanks and I'll be mindful of the continuing progress in Dacs.
I might just pick up the Benchmark as Swampwalker suggests until the next generation of separates/dac hits.
Thank you guys for your input, it helps a lot.
Bryston is coming out with a new headphone amp which looks good. Check their website or contact.
I would suggest that you look at the Antelope Audio Zodiac DAC. There are three models; the Gold is the top unit w/ remote. It is an excellent DAC with dual headphone outputs, balanced XLR output and volume attenuator, so it can also act as your preamp. Great unit, was recently written up in this month's Stereophile.