Headphone Amp Recommendation

I am trying to decide between the Meier-Audio Arietta and the Channel Islands Audio VHP-2. Both have gotten good reviews. The Arietta is the budget version of the Corda Aria--without the D/A which I don't need.

Has anyone compared these 2 or have comments on either?

Thanks.
dminches
I'm not sure I understand your question. If serious headphone listening is your quest, you'll want to look at Stax electrostatics, which have their own amplifiers. Hardly any dynamic headphone comes close. Putting an amp on even an expensive dynamic phone is throwing money away, compared to even the least-expensive Stax outfit.
Go to HeadFi.Com, there is a hugh headphone community there w/ plenty of input/experiences..
I'll just chime in here about head-fi...what a bunch of persnickety TOOLS! and i'm not saying that just because i was banned ;-)

Really...be careful of the advice over there. Many are younger guys who don't have much money to spend and rave about everything they own. and they ARE a bunch of persnickety tools. I hate it over there.
I would match up your AT with an amp that works best with lower impedance phones. Creek OBH21 can do low or high impedance (more dynamic) or the GRADO RA-1 battery (smooth and very natural sounding with very good detail).

Not sure of the Meier but I think the ciaudio works better with Sennheisers.