Have you tried SILCLEAR from Mapleshade?

How do you find the effects, if any, from using SILCLEAR from Mapleshade??

Especially compared to Walker SST Silver and X-Treme Quicksilver treatments.

Thanks,
Richard
drrdiamond
Be careful with this silver paste. I use silclear and it can get (has gotten) everywhere and it does not come off easily. If overused, it can cause some big problems.

On the other hand, if someone is messing with your gear, put a little dab of this silver stuff on the power switch. The culprit will be easy to spot because he too won't be able to get it off his fingers. ;-)
I agree with Mprime except maybe I'd go for XO vodka and Cinaco Anejo tequila (or maybe Don Julio 1942). A good cabernet also helps music sound better.
I use Silclear and have discovered that turpintine is just the ticket to get it completly off when switching out wires. I am not totally happy with the results & have just ordered QSG as I have gold/silver alloy interconnects & just love the sound over the thin sound of silver.
I used it on tube pins and fried a circuit board on my ARC VT-100 mk2! Never again.
Using silver bearing products on tube pins, is NOT for everyone. It takes a steady hand, an ability to limit the amount applied and extreme caution. Some have no attention for detail, should completely avoid the practice and perhaps the products(altogether). They WILL cause a short, if used incorrectly, in any circuit.